In their latest radio show interview, Chloe x Halle open up about the behind the scenes creation process for “Do It”, their musical inspirations, dream collaborations, and what’s planned for the rest of the era.
Full interview and cliff notes below:
- Some of their musical inspirations include legends such as Anita Baker, Toni Braxton, Alicia Keys, Missy Elliott, and Kelis.
- They would like to work with Beyonce, Andre 3000, Frank Ocean, H.E.R., Rosalia, Jhene Aiko, and Summer Walker.
- More music videos/visuals, performances, and “possible deluxe versions” of songs are in the works!
- They look forward to bring their elaborate tennis court performances to bigger stages should COVID-19 be over.
- Possible singles for this era are “Ungodly Hour”, “Busy Boy”, or “something else”.